Fairy Friend - Summer Sky
Entirely handmade with love, laughter and a little magic, this little fairy would love you to name her and take her home.
She will come complete with wand and a little story book with her name on the front. Please take a look at the story choices and choose from the options below. Please add a name.
- Butterfly - a fairy that loves to dance with the butterflies creating happy days as she pirouettes through the flowers.
- Chatterbox - a very sociable fairy who loves to chat to the butterflies and makes the flowers bloom their brightest colours
- Clouds - a creative fairy who fluffs up the clouds and pulls them into shapes as they dance across the sky.
- Night sky - a sparkling fairy who pulls the night sky into place swirling and twirling until she has put the world to bed.
- Rain - a sweet fairy who loves to dance in the rain adding sparkle to the falling raindrops and making the earth smell sweet.
This little fairy is handmade by myself. Dressed in pale blue and white petals, she has hand painted wings, a hand painted face and a her wild hair of blonde with blue and pink ribbon streaks is piled high. She carries her own wishing wand. She measures approx 17cm tall and comes with a tiny story book with her name on the front.
As with all my fairies, she will need to be loved and admired and is just waiting to be re-homed so she can share love and laughter with her new companion.
- Individually handmade by the artist.
- Made with wire so her arms and legs will bend, She can be easily adjusted to sit happily on a shelf or other surface. Alternatively, she can float from a piece of clear thread or fishing line inserted through her hair.
- To be used for decoration purposes only. She is not a toy.
- Approx 17cm tall
- She comes with her story book packaged in her own little" travel suitcase".
- Travel case measures approx 8"x6" (20cm x 15cm)
- Made in Devon
- This fairy is a rare endangered species, please handle with care. Fairies prefer not to be handled and she will be much happier being on display where she can be seen (but out of the reach of little hands) so she add some magic to your day.
- Not suitable for young children. Small parts which may become detached are harmful and are a choking hazard to a child and a broken fairy is not a happy fairy.