The ocean sings of tomorrow's promise
This beautiful mounted print which is hand embellished with glitter and signed by me is available in four different sizes:
mount size = 10"x8" (25cmx20cm);
image size = 7"x5" (18cmx13cm)
mount size = 12"x10" (30cmx25cm);
image size = 8"x6" (20cmx15cm)
mount size = 16"x12" (40cmx30cm);
image size = 12"x8" 30cmx20cm)
mount size = 20"x16" 51cmx41cm);
image size = 16"x12" (40cmx30cm)
Please choose from the options below:
It's not all blue skies and turquoise seas in Cornwall! Inspired by a walk around the Polzeath area, pink sea thrifts and the grey-green of the ocean are just as beautiful. This lovely mounted print has been hand embellished with glitter by myself,
To add a further personal touch, I have signed, and handwritten the title of the picture on the display mount.
- High quality professional print on archival paper.
- Hand painted by the artist with glitter to add a little sparkle.
- Displayed in an arctic white mount on which the title of the painting is handwritten and signed by the artist.
- Available in four sizes, all of which fit standard size frames.
- Presented in a cellophane bag for protection.